PVR100 DVB-S MPEG-2 FTA Satellite
Receiver w/ Recorder function
MORE PICTURES HERE
Out of stock. ETA 2/28/2013
What FTA channels can I watch with this receiver?
- More (with motor)
- Receive Digital Standard Definition (SD) Satellite Signal
Supports DVB-S & MPEG-2
- Digital Video LIVE Recorder through USB (external flash or hard drive are not included)
- Worldwide compatible
- Multilingual support on screen menu (OSD)
- Works with KU and C Band
- BLIND SCAN
- This is an excellent replacement receiver for your old Fortec Star, Pansat, Samsung, and other brand FTA receivers.
Fully compliant MPEG-2 MP@HL & MP@ML;
Fully compliant MPEG-1 Layer I & II & III,
SCPC & MCPC receivable from C/Ku band
Multiple LNB-Switching control (supports
Motor Support: DiSEqC 1.2/1.3, USALS
PVR (store on USB external disk)
Multimedia files playback (by USB);
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
Teletext and subtitle out through OSD
Multi-lingual DVB subtitle and teletext
Automatic and Manual Channel Scan
Fast channel switching < 1 second
OSD in many languages and skin-support
Analog RCA audio output: stereo (L+R);
S/PDIF Interface for digital bit stream
Upgrade software through USB2.0 port
Powerful user interface program management
function, parent lock
- No 4:2:2 out of the box
- No internal or external hard-drive included with
- You can connect an optional external HD or Flash Memory
Audio Compression MPEG-1 & MPEG-2 Layer I
and II, MP3
Audio Mode Dual (main/sub), Stereo
Frequency: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 16
kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz
Output Level 0,5 Vss on 75 Ohm
Sampled Data Filtering 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz,
LNB power and polarization per tuner
LNB Current 500mA max.
LNB Voltage vertical < 14V no load, >
11,5V at 400mA
LNB Voltage horizontal < 20V no load, >
17,3V at 400mA
included in the box:
Here are simple steps to help you setup your PVR100 receiver and align your dish for the S-1 Satellite system.
Free To Air Satellite TV stationary satellite packages. Excellent choice for all the ethnic channels on Galaxy 19
Do not change any of the factory settings in the receiver, only follow the following simple steps:
- Mount your dish and aim it to the Galaxy 19 (97 West) satellite using angles calculated in this page: Satellite Look Angles Satellite Heading Calculator azimuth Elevation Skew Tilt lnbf Latitude and Longitude values
- Connect satellite antenna to SatHawk PVR100 satellite receiver.
- Connect SatHawk PVR100 satellite receive to your TV using RCA audio video cable included with receiver
- Turn receiver ON
- Click OK button on remote to see the list of channels stored in receiver
- Click LEFT arrow button on remote to scroll to Galaxy 19 satellite list of channels
- Select on one of the channels and click OK
- Now click INFO button on remote TWICE.
- You will see a screen with Signal Level and Quality.
- Adjust your dish angles slightly until you see quality show up.
- You are done aligning your dish. That is it.
If you have any questions, please post them here
MORE RECEIVER MENU PICTURES HERE
This products is covered by
1 Year Limited Warranty
through Sadoun Satellite Sales
The following brands sold by Sadoun Satellite Sales are serviced by Sadoun Satellite Sales during the warranty period:
SatHawk, PowerTech, FlyHawk, Sadoun, DreamZone
NOTE: A copy of your invoice or customer receipt is required with any warranty claims or returned items
Don't Void Your Warranty!
When you buy a receiver from us, your receiver will be sent to you with the official factory software and firmware from the manufacturer.
Note that software is incompatible across various models. Some vendors out there are selling clones of this receiver. Some sites are advertising software for this model receiver. Do not use it. If you upload the wrong software and create a problem with the receiver, this will not only void your warranty and but may make your receiver inoperable. It may require service which is not covered under the warranty. File transfers errors are entirely your responsibility and we are not responsible for any receivers problems as a result of that.
3rd party software are not supported by us or the manufacturer and if used it will void the equipment manufacturer's warranty. WE DO NOT SERVICE OR ACCEPT RETURNS ON DAMAGED (DEAD) RECEIVERS AS A RESULT OF LOADING 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE INTO IT.
To avoid invaliding your warranty, only official software and upgrades available from our website can be used with your receiver. Under no circumstances, should any other software be used with a receiver.
Don't ask us or inquire about uploading 3rd party software to your equipment. We don't support it.
IR Remote Control
SatHawk PVR100 satellite receiver