The KUL2 Lnbfs are the recommended
solutions for hooking up two receivers in your house. Watch
separate channels at the same time in two different rooms of
your house without a problem. With low. 0.4 noise figure, it's
sure to provide the superior quality signal you are looking for.
Connect Your Existing Satellite Dish to Two Receivers!
- Watch different satellite TV channels in different rooms
- Installation takes just minutes
- ( 2 Year Mfg Warranty )
- Works with SD & HD signal
Standard DUAL Output LNBF used for Free To Air satellite reception in North America. Use it to connect multiple receivers to one dish. Compatible with all FTA satellite receivers on the market today.
Works with for all KU band reception except DSS. Great choice for
Galaxy 19, Galaxy 3C, AMC4, Telstar 6, and all other linear polarity
0.4 dB noise figure.
Gives you 3-5% better signal strength than a 0.6 dB LNBF.
- Dual Output LNBF
- Covers Ku Band Satellite Frequencies 11.7-12.2 GHz
- Low Noise Figure of 0.4 dB for improved signal reception (specially on weak signal) and low interference.
- Voltage-Controlled H/V Switching (13/18 V)
- The feed diameter is a standard 40mm thus allowing this LNB to be mounted effortlessly on almost any offset dish, such as Fortec Star 80,90,100, and 120cm dishes we sell.
- Linear type.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FTA SYSTEMS RELATED TO Galaxy 25 (97W),
G3C (95W), Galaxy 10R (123W), AMC4 (101W), and more.
- Color: Light Grey
- See user's review here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=57129