Sadoun KBSL1 Bandstacked Single Cable LNBF
This lnbf is the perfect solution for those Free-To-Air
Satellite Installations where the customer requires multiple
receivers, but only one cable line! The Bandstacked lnbf lets
you have up to 8 receivers connected to one line using a
High Frequency Splitter.
It is the recommended solution for this situation. Make your
installation a breeze with the band stacked lnbf!
Single Output BANDSTACKED LNBF used for Free To Air satellite reception in North America. Use it to connect multiple receivers to one dish. Compatible with all FTA satellite receivers on the market today.
Works with for all KU band reception except DSS. Great choice for Galaxy 19, Galaxy 3C, Telstar 6, and all other linear polarity
Connect Your Existing Satellite Dish to
Multiple receivers using one cable from the LNBF and an
High Frequency Splitter!
- Watch different satellite TV channels in different rooms
- Installation takes just minutes
- ( 2 Year Mfg Warranty )
Single Cable Output LNBF
- Covers Ku Band Satellite Frequencies 11.7-12.2 GHz
- Low Noise Figure of 0.4 dB for improved signal reception (specially on weak signal) and low interference.
- The feed diameter is a standard 40mm thus allowing this LNB to be mounted effortlessly on almost any offset dish, 80,90,100, and 120cm dishes we sell.
- Linear type.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FTA SYSTEMS RELATED TO Galaxy 19 (97W),
G3C (95W), Galaxy 18 (123W), AMC4 (101W), and more.
- Color: Light Gre