Used by professional cable installers who need to make precise strips on either RG6 and RG59 cables. Simply squeeze the tool to insert the cable, release and spin it using the extra-large finger hole. Pull out the perfectly prepared cable. Strips 4,8, and 12mm lengths.
2 blades ensure accurate stripping length of each cable section. Built-in hex screws for accurate depth-of-cut adjustment. Preset stripping length of 12mm (8mm + 4mm). Blades may be repositioned to give a 10mm (6mm + 4mm) stripped length.
• 100% brand new, top
• Double blades, coax cable stripper
• Fully adjustable & replaceable blades
• Removes 4, 6, 8 and 12mm insulation (adjustable)
• Use easily, lock the tool over the cable, spin clockwise, then pull off
the unwanted portion
• Made of high impact material, economical but of high-performance
• Come with a hex wrench
• Can set various cutting depths according to different cables
• The stripping diagram on the top of the stripper makes it quick to select
the proper tool for the coaxial cable you're using
• Can be used for RG-58/59/62/6/6QS/3C/4C/5C
• Designed for RG-59, RG-62, RG-6, RG-58 and,RG-174 Cables