For use with:
- Dish Network
- Free To Air FTA
- C band
- KU band
This kit was designed to provide a total solution for satellite television DIY dish installers in completing precise satellite dish alignment and tuning. speedy installation and lining up of satellite dishes. Provides 15V DC power so you can align dish without the receiver being hooked up. You can also use the meter without the battery pack by connecting it to the receiver.
- SF-95L Satellite Signal strength Meter
- 6' Connector jumper Cable
- Lensatic Compass
- 15V DC battery pack (it uses 10x AA batteries - not included)
- Handy lightweight case
This is a new updated model of our SF95L meter. FASTER SETUP TIME.
Get perfect satellite dish reception in seconds with this easy-to-use DSS Satellite Finder! This tool is a must for RV motorhome enthusiasts who take a satellite dish with them on the road, and for home users.
This product lets you easily make adjustments yourself, without having to shout back and forth with a second person at the TV location.
With one of these meters, it's often enough to point the dish in approximately the correct azimuth/elevation direction and then slowly sweep the sky and listen for the tone to tell you when you hit the "sweet spot". These meters are much more sensitive than the one that the receiver provides on your TV and react much faster to changes in signal strength. With a little practice, you'll be able to find the satellite in seconds and fine tune it quickly.
- Simply wire this affordable device between your dish and your receiver,
- Turn on your equipment
- Adjust your satellite dish angles until the meter indicates optimum signal strength.
What used to take 30 minutes or more, now takes just 30 seconds. Perfect for installing new dishes, or simply making adjustments to existing dishes after windstorms, hurricanes, heavy rains or earthquakes!
This is a NEW model with:
VISUAL and AUDIO TONE
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- 950-2050 MHz bandwidth
- Pocket size and lightweight
- 11dB Gain
- -25 to -75dBm Input Level
- High sensitivity
- Built-in light for night dish adjustment
- Audible tune-in signal.
- Listening to signal tone and changing antenna direction makes it easy and quick to find the best signal reception.
- 75 Ohms Input/Output impedance
- Works with STANDARD, UNIVERSAL, and DSS LNBFs. (Note: Some other competitor brands do not work with UNIVERSAL LNBFs)
No batteries required, it is powered by the receiver. It has a built in light and audio tone.
- Great product for the Do-It-Yourselfer
- Easily set up satellite dishes on RVs, motor homes, picnic tables, truck, decks, roofs, or anywhere you want to setup your dish.
- Make adjustments yourself without a secondary helper
- What took 30 minutes now takes 30 seconds